Welcome to our special trial page exclusively for testing purposes! This page will be automatically deleted in 14 days from its creation unless the page owner choose to sign up for a free account.
1) Keep your menu fresh and engaging for customers by regularly updating the thumbnail. This will also help to drive more traffic to your menu as it will appear more prominently in social media feeds and other places where the link is shared.
2) Showcase different aspects of your menu or business: Use the thumbnail to highlight new items, special promotions, or other features of your menu or business. This can help to increase engagement and drive sales.
3) Make the thumbnail visually appealing: Make sure the design of the thumbnail is visually appealing and represents what you want to show to your audience. This can help to grab their attention and increase the chances of them visiting your menu.
4) Utilize it for AR feature: If your business has AR capabilities, you can utilize it by showing a product in 3D by using the thumbnail
5) Use it as promotional material: The thumbnail can be use as promotional material for your business, for example you can add coupon code, discount, or limited time offer in the thumbnail.
6) Try different thumbnail format: You can try different format of thumbnail, like video, gif, or carousel, this will make your menu different than other.
7) Use it to tell a story: Use the thumbnail to tell a story about your menu, your business, or your customer. This will make it more interesting and engaging to the audience